- Please note that this is an outdoor event, so please dress accordingly.
- There will be limited seating available. If you require a chair, please ask a member of staff on the day.
- Limited walk-in tickets will be available to purchase via cash or card on the day.
- Please have your tickets downloaded to your device for scanning, or a print-off with the QR code clearly visible for scanning.
- Only food & beverages purchased at the venue can be consumed on the premises.
- It is not permitted to bring outside alcohol onsite as we are a licensed premises.
- The bar will close at 11.30 pm on Saturday 9th and at 9.30 pm on Sunday 10th.
- Under-18s need to be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times. We reserve the right to refuse entry and service.
- Saturday 2 pm to 11 pm with Andy O’Donnell, Danny Anderson with Main Act- Live Forever “Oasis Tribute”
- Sunday 2 pm to 9 pm with Terry Kavanagh with Main Act- Thin Az Lizzy “Thin Lizzy Tribute”
- The bands will finish at 11 pm on Saturday night and 9 pm on Sunday night. The bar will close at 11.30 pm and 9.30 pm respectively
Transport to Slane
- All guests must arrange their own transport to and from the event
- Bus 190 to Navan has pickups scheduled in Slane at 21:52, 22:51 & 23:50 on Saturday 9th, and 20:52, 21:52, 22:51 & 23:50 on Sunday 10th
- Bus 190 to Drogheda has pickups scheduled in Slane at 21:19, 22:17, 23:10 & 01.10 on Saturday 9th, and 21:19, 22:20, 23:10 & 01:10 on Sunday 10th. The bar will close at 11.30 pm and 9.30 pm respectively
- Taxis – Town Radio Taxis Limited, Navan: (046) 907 8999 and Caffrey Cabs, Drogheda: (041) 983 2244
Terms and Conditions – Accommodation
* Advance purchase offer. Full payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
* A maximum of 2 guests per room
* Breakfast is at 10 am in the Gandon Room. Any dietary requirements must be advised in advance to email@example.com
* The ”Slane Rocks’ tribute weekend takes place at Slane Castle on Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th September 2023 – a 2-day ticket is included in your booking. Additional 1-day & 2-day tickets are available to purchase separately
* Check-in: 2 pm (latest 4 pm)
* Check-out 11 am Sharp. Please drop your room keys to Castle Reception
* Parking is located at Slane Distillery located 3 minutes walk from Slane Castle Courtyard
* If taxis are required, please ensure to book these in advance as there are very limited services available in Slane Village. We can provide contact information on request
* Public Castle tours take place at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm on weekend dates on the main floor of the Castle, but do not include first-floor bedrooms. Any personal items must be removed from the main floor prior to the start time
* Please take note, you will need to carry your own European adapter for any equipment you will need to use during your stay