The Conyngham family would like to thank the local community and customers for their continuing support. Slane Castle Tours are now open and available to book from July 17th until September 20th 2020
Due to the challenges of operating in the new environment within the constraints of an historic building, the castle has had to take the difficult decision to close Browne’s Bar and the Gandon Room until it is safe to return.
However, we are delighted to reopen our historical tours which can be booked through this website by clicking the tours button on the homepage.
The following safety measures have been put in place in accordance with government guidelines to ensure your visit is a safe one.
- Tickets are required for entry to the castle. Please pre book your tour through our website www.slanecastle.ie
- This email is a reservation and you must check in at the Castle Gates to confirm your reservation and gain access to the castle estate
- All visitors will be required to provide their contact details upon arrival for contact tracing
- Parking is located at the Distillery Car Park
- Sanitizer units will be located at entry and exit of the castle
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask while visiting the castle. Please bring your own or one can be purchased onsite.
- A one way system will be in operation throughout the Castle Rooms visited on the tour including physical distancing indicators
- Bathrooms and surfaces will be serviced and sanitised in between tours
- No eating or drinking is allowed on the tour path.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Cash can be taken but contactless payments are preferred.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Slane Castle and the Estate & thank you for making us a part of your day! Should you have any queries or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org